Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!"

I was playing a game Nintendo64 on my husbands DS. and I was in the upper rooms ;) and when you play the mini and huge mushroom levels you get to the top and there is this big looking round guy that throws you. Well, I was hoping not to get thrown back down to the bottom or off the mountain and die and I was thrown towards the top instead[Happy me!]. Isn't that just like the Lord. Things that look scary and can harm us God can use for good. He has said He has given us all power of the works of the enemy. All our enemies, depression, unhealthy anger, bitterness, etc. "Happy, happy, joy, joy" there is HOPE! :) :) :)
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Love in Christ, Mrs. Tiffany Renee Phillips
"For this reason, take up all the armor that God supplies. Then you will be able to take a stand during these evil days. Once you have overcome all obstacles, you will be able to stand your ground." Eph. 6:13

No comments: