Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blessings for His people

God’s Powerful Promises
Here are some powerful promises from God’s Word to help you pray for your family and loved ones.
His promise for Family
“From everlasting to everlasting the LORD’s love is with those who fear Him, and His righteousness with their children’s children.” Psalm 103:17
His promise for Health
“The prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. … Pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.” James 5:15-16
His promise for Finances
“My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
His promise for Deliverance
“The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and He delivers them.” Psalm 34:7
His promise for Protection
“The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the strength of my salvation, and my stronghold.” Psalm 18:2
His promise for Salvation
“What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open pasture, and go after the one which is lost, until he finds it? … There will be more joy in heaven over the one sinner who repents than over the ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.” Luke 15:4,7
His promise for Assurance
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us – whatever we ask – we know that we have what we asked of Him.” 1 John 5:14 – 15
The Lord delights in us fearlessly coming into His presence, and He will bless you in miraculous ways [any time you call on the name of Jesus Christ according to His will over your life and that of others.]
copyright CBN @ www.CBN.com

No comments: