Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello again...

Hi... I haven't blogged in such a long time. I'm debating on delaying getting started with Mary Kay (no car) or just finishing some art projects. The Christian Leadership Conferences were wonderful. So much teaching and impartation. Right before the conference started on Friday I got to plant some seeds of life into a young man on the bus and pray for a man in Burger King. Later that night as our friend Nick gave us a ride home a car started to swerve and was headed straight at us. I was the only woman in the car and I was thinking (split-second and barely out of shock of course) why aren't the men saying anything?! And then I opened my mouth and said "JESUS" really loud! Instantly, Nick turned the wheel to the right and we swerved off the road into some dirt and no one was harmed, no accident took place and we all made it safely home. Before the conference I had also prayed that angels would protect all those traveling to and from the conference and keep them safe (us included!) PRAISE Him!!! GOD our Provider and our Protector. I also had a chance to share this story with other people on the bus later in the week. God is sooooooooooo good! and greatly to be PRAISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: