Wednesday, July 2, 2008

True Prosperity

Can you be prosperous? Can your business be prosperous? "Commit your works to the LORD And your plans will be established." Proverbs 16:3 NASB ""For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."" Jeremiah 29:11 NIV "Bring one-tenth of your income into the storehouse so that there may be food in my house. Test me in this way," says the LORD of Armies. "See if I won't open the windows of heaven for you and flood you with blessings." Malachi 3:10 I have found that it is so true that I can do far more with His 90% than I could ever accomplish keeping/holding on to more than that. I have been so blessed when I honor God with my heart mind and soul. I have personally come to find that as I honor Him in His plan for my own prosperity so that I might be blessed that I can have enough to be a blessing to others as well. He has never ever come up short. Not only are all my needs and that of my household met but I am well able to be a blessing to many and He also chooses to grant me the desires of my heart. Oh, how I rejoice in Him daily! Praise Him, Jesus the Lord of lords! "Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4 NASB
Currently I've been enjoying the book True Prosperity by James Robison. It is an excellent read and promotes God's desire for all his children.

No comments: