Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update..

I have been having back issues but Praise Him! I am able to raise both my arms again. I had to go to Urgent Care on Sat. But all was well(for the most part) by Sunday. I've enjoyed completing paintings in my home and will look into college online soon as my temporary plans as of last week won't go as planned. Make plans and then see what the Lord does, cliche--> yeah, bc of it's truth-->When God closes a door He opens a window. Other blessings: Jason and I were obedient to give something God put on our hearts on Sunday and even though it was a stretch for us, God had it so that by the time the day ended we'd been blessed 3X as much by midday. Amazing! <--these are not just financial blessings, but you can Never, ever, out give Our Lord Jesus Christ! Praises to Christ alone; with little and with much! Here is a little book review, it will take a while to update the ones I really like to share, but it will be enjoyable.
The Penny: A Novel The Penny: A Novel by Joyce Meyer


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is a wonderful book about forgiveness, destiny, and touches on points of coming out of co-dependancy. This is one of the top books I read in 2007.


View all my reviews.

No comments: