Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Buga-boo! We love you!

I love my job! I get to nanny an 8 month old. He is so fun to be with, my husband enjoys spending time with this little one when he happens to have a weekday off. Triston you are a precious child! Buga-boo you've stolen our hearts.
_________________________________________________________













Mmmm tasty camera!



Poor Triston has been sick for about a week. His grandma has been taking care of him so I have had a few days off. As relaxing as it's been I've missed him so much. He's doing much better now with his new antibiotics and is no longer contagious so I get to start watching him again tomorrow. I took these pictures about a month ago before he really started to go mobile. Even though he still loves to explore with his tongue, as most babies do; especially for texture, he doesn't do it as much because going mobile gives him a whole new little world to explore. We tend to continue to keep a close eye on him esp. since he is more mobile now, though still not quite crawling. We thought these pictures were absolutely cute and adorable!
________________________________________________________

No comments: