Friday, March 28, 2008

I spotted. .. .

(From http://www.weforanimals.com/)

I was trying to capture the snow flakes in the picture below. I was having a rough day and the Lord prompted me to look outside. It was so peaceful and serene just watching the little bursts of flurries scatter about and gently fall to the ground. After a short while of just enjoying the veiw outside my front door a beautiful bald eagle flew by. We live, literally, across the street from the Spokane River and I believe this is why I was able to see it so soar so close to my front door. However, I also believe that it was the Lord's perfect timing that brought me to that place in time. Oh, how much and how dearly He thinks of each of us. His thoughts towards each one of us outnumber the grains of sand.
It was just beautiful.
Psalm 139:17-18
"How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: . . ."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, I am honored that you've added my blog link to your page. It is absolutely fine with me. Thank you so much!

I've actually been a bit preoccupied of late and haven't posted much...but I plan to resume soon because I'm itching to get writing again! :) Also, I plan on adding a list of blogging friends to the side column of my page and would love to add you as well.

This was a great post, by the way. I love how God is so faithful to give us just what we need at the most pivotal moment. He cares so dearly for us and knows us better than we know ourselves. Moments like the one you had are precious and such an amazing reminder of His care and goodness! :)