Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bundles of Joy




This little guy is one of the most precious blessings I encounter almost daily. His name is Triston and he is just learning to crawl...well, sort of. He gets up on his hind legs, first on his knees and then on the tippy-toes of his little feet. He hasn't figured out yet how to push each individual knee forward so he just lunges forward, all gung-ho, with his hind legs and lands with a little thump on his chest, arms flailing at his sides and then repeats the process and slowly inches his way forward. I've been his daytime nanny since Jan. 08 and have loved nearly every minute of it. As all nannies, moms, or any caretaker of a baby knows, there are those days where it's simply exhausting but as always, completely and totally worth it! What a joy it is to have him in our lives. Jason got to spend a few hours with him just the other day. He was so tired, we thought this made for an absolutely adorable pic. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I actually responded to your comment there.

I just wanted to tell you that I think your blog looks amazing and I love this post! The little one you care for is absolutely adorable, and I can totally relate about the whole "going mobile" thing. My little guy went through it a couple of months back and it's so much fun to watch. Now he's running all over the place!

Anyway, keep up the great blogging and I look forward to checking back often. :)

God bless